Thursday, October 9, 2008

you've got mail!

Imagine my surprise when on the rainiest grossest day I come home to this little baby. A weardrobe stylist pack (w stylist - we're so cool we have our own nicknames ;P) filled with lego, letters and .... a zara giftcard! I feel so honoured to be included in a group of such stylish and creative bloggers!

So if you haven't already, make an account on weardrobe!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
^ me rocking the lucite heel trend ^

4 comments:

Allie said...

Awww. I dig the lego self portrait.

Juxtaposition Design said...

That's freaking adorable

Anonymous said...

Wow...thats pretty neat! I just signed up for a weardrobe acct last week. BTW I love your blog, super sweet! Those girls are so gorgeous, I can't believe what they have done so far, as well as the path that lies ahead of them...

lisa @ luxe said...

OHHH...I love legos! I always play with my little boys sets and he just pushes my hands away ; ) Think I need to get my own!!!