Monday, March 16, 2009

In the Closet: HOORSENBUHS Jewelry

Remember that faint inducing post on MK's jewelry a while back? Well, thanks to a very helpful grecian urn, I now know the designer responsible for MK's amazing pieces.

Hoorsenbuhs is a Santa Monica-based luxury jewelry label launched in 2005, which has quietly gained momentum in the past years

Thanks for introducing me to this amazing jewelry line, anonymous - when the money starts to pour in, because god knows you don't have $5,000 to spare on a student's salary, then I'll know where to splurge! You can view (or buy!) them for your pleasure here

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

12 comments:

stephanie said...

great post! even if I can't afford these pieces either, it's so nice to read and learn about them and the designer.

Anonymous said...

it's amazing! and i'm so happy cause you're BACK!:)
kisses

norma jean said...

good research!
I was wondering if you knew anything about mk's je't aime bracelet, if it is handmade or where it is from? thankyou, love your blog x

Unknown said...

great POST!

Cyrielle- Unlimited Clothes said...

what I do like, it s that she can wear so many things and its never too much on her. If I do the same thing, I just look like a store!

Anonymous said...

I like her choice about jewelry!! She is looking gorgeous!!

Iole said...

love it much.

Charlie May said...

They are INSANE prices!!!
I wish!

Anonymous said...

Wow... a great blog! Will add you to my blog roll and visit often!
Have a nice weekend!

genevieve said...

I really love the font you use for "In the Closet"--do you know what it's called? I just found your blog today and it's wonderful! I've always liked these girls, but I can appreciate them in a whole new light. Thank you! genflen[AT]gmail[DOT]com.

Anonymous said...

This look is absolutely on point because of the jewelry. Hoorsenbuhs, Kudos.

[K]

Mare said...

lovely rings! i need them in my life!